CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

(1)


(1) My name is Kimber Jenise Brown, I am 16 years old; and moved here to East Ascension last year during my 10th grade year. Since I moved here, I have made some of the best friends. The first two people I met were Brandi StGermain, and Jessica Bollich; these to girls are very different but both great. I have also made many other friends, like: Cheri, Raegay, Shelby, Hollie, and many others that I just didn’t mention. I work at Ralphs Supermarket, and have been working there for the past 395 days. I work with some great people (Ashley W, Liz, Wesley), and we are hiring so if you need a job come see us. Lol I also get to work with my boyfriend Derek, he is a senior at DTown; and we have been dating for about 3 months now.

I love to play soccer, and run track; I just like to be outside running around. I also really like to take pictures and listen to music. Id like to think that I have a very outgoing personality; and I’m usually in a good mood or laughing at something. My Saturday are usually dedicated to me and Brandi hanging out and being dumb. I am for the most part a positive person, and look forward for what waits for me in the future. I hope to attend LSU and some day have a family. But until then I just hope to have fun with my friends, and enjoy being young.

0 comments: