CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

(11)

(11) Well next year is our last year of high school, and graduation is approching fast. It’s amazing how fast high school went by. Growing up I always planned that I would attend LSU after high school, but now im not so sure. It’s not that I don’t think I would get in its just I am not sure LSU is the best school for me. LSU is a very large school and I am not sure if I can deal with all the people. So as far as college goes I am not really sure what is going to happen. I am also facing another problem, I am still not sure what I want to major in. I would love to major in theatre or photography, but I know that neither career is very rewarding; nor the chances of making it big in either are slim. Therefore I have been exploring the options of becoming a teacher. And if that is the case then I am pretty sure I will not be attending LSU. Other than schooling I also hope to meet the right guy and become married by twenty five. After im married I would like to have either two or three kids. I also hope that I get a chance to travel a little, and just have some fun. I just want to take life day by day and see where it takes me

0 comments: